Wednesday 14 December 2011

Explosive XS

My mate is shifting house so I went over there again to lend a hand we loaded up all the lathe and all the shop large shop equipment.

Getting ready to leave and I notice the muffler bolt is loose, so grab a wrench to tighten it back up. Check the other side whooops it's already gone!

Anyway was ready to head off home….Had a bit of a back fire out the carbs.. Then spent a few min trying to kick start her and elec start….nada!  I'm cursing the bike and my mate walks over …..Whoooa that was some back fire……I get off the bike and both carbs are just hangin there..

The back fire blew the carbs clean off………

Grab a screw driver fit the carbs back on, kick fires first go!



Gotta love these old gals, if you don't keep an eye on them they'll vibrate them selfs apart if the don't blow em selves up first!



No comments:

Post a Comment