Wednesday 1 June 2011

TODAYS ANTICS…...

I wanted to do more but started making more problems than I was solving….

The bike seems to fart a lot at low speed, so in order of ease I wanted to go problem solving.


  1. New plugs
  2. Check points
  3. Timing
  4. Call for help

Current Plugs NGK BP6ES…Thinking to change to NGK BKR7EIX-11, Iridium Plug which are supposed to give better milage.  I hope so @$23.99

Think I can still use same leads

Mess under the seat,  Took the battery out to charge it as I think I might have a flat one...

Discovered my Speedo is a boy!!!!

Spark plugs usually look like this in my experience at top.  As you can see the small cover can screw off.

When I pulled my lead cap off……..My ply only has thread………Question is;  Is it supposed to be this way? Or is the other bit stuck inside my lead cap???

No comments:

Post a Comment