This is how we measure our custom bars to if your bike
We will need the center to center of the risers
Harley: 3 1/2" ctc
VTX: 5 1/8" ctc
Victory: 4 7/8' ctc
Also need the outside measurement of risers
1) Hold stick in hands over bike where you want your bars to be.
Then measure from the stick down to the risers that will be your
height or rise.
2) You still have the stick in your hands. How measure from your
ring finger to ring finger. That will be your width of your bars.
3) Most of the apes we make have 5" of pull back in them .
4) We will go over the bars with you to ensure the proper fit.
APES SIDE VIEW
BARS THAT HAVE A LOT OF PULL BACK
1) Chopper bars , Daggers , Z bars , V Bars, ( NO APES )
1) Hold your stick over your bike where you want your hands
to be when the bars are done and on your bike.
2) We will need to know the rake of the triple tree and neck of
your bike that the bars are going on.
3) You will need help to measure up your bars .
4) Put the end of your level at a riser hole in your triple tree.
The other end will be near you and your stick.
5) How measure from the stick down to the bottom of the level.
This will be the rise you will need in your new bars .
6) How where you measured down to the level at that point
measure to the riser hole. This will be the pull back in your bars .
7) Measure from your ring finger to ring finger for the width of your bars.
8) WE will go over the bars you to ensure the proper fit .