Thursday 18 August 2011

Waiting…..

I am out of my mind super busy this week I don't know which way to turn…….
Waiting on the postman to turn up one of these days with either of my two packages.One with my pinstriping brushes and the other with the seals and bearings for the bike. Really want to get those forks done!

Moving the other two bikes out of storage. Being evicted by my sister………so they will be at a fellow bikers place until I can come up with more suitable arrangements.  I will have a goo look at Goldy hopefully and see just what needs to happen to get her on the road.  I need to put the seat, gauges, and bars back on. That is no big deal I am more interested in what is the go with the wiring status..


Been chasing quotes on printing some T-Shirts…...



No comments:

Post a Comment