Alas she failed……….Which is ok because I was expecting her too…
Got to leave a few small things for them to pick on or they will find something you don't know about….
So the list is:
- New Rear Tyre……….(Surprised, but I had shredded the side wall a bit, Done yesterday Pirelli $185 fitted.
- Front Brake light switch not working.
- High Beam indicator light missing (Actually there but not visible)
- Headlight park light not working (Didn't expect this one….Old sealed beam didn't have one new semi sealed Hella does and now I have to wire it in……DOH!)
- Right side axle adjuster loose……..(easy done)
So with a bit of luck I will knock off the three electrical items today!! Head back down this arvo or tomorrow morning and bam I have my RWC and off to Vicroads for registration! Yeah Baby!
Also today I am going to head out and get some steel for my sissy bar. While I am there I will get some to make a few other items as well.
- Sissy Bar - ½, ⅝, ¼" Cold rolled rod
- Engine stand - 1" angle
- Seat spring bungs - 1" rod
- Fender bungs - 1" rod
- Seat hinge - flat plate
- Full size seat pan - flat plate
Also might check out a bit of brass for some pegs and grips etc.
While I am cutting and fabricating I am going to make me some 1" step down stainless steel handle bars dragster style.